10 years. Time sure does fly!
Our CASE team still cannot believe that it has been 10 years of social impact and innovation here at Duke! So many great memories and we really enjoyed celebrating them all at our 10 Year Anniversary Celebration this past December.
Over the next few days, we’ll be posting the videos from the TED-style talks here on the blog. First up, we wanted to celebrate a few of the accomplishments of CASE and what better way than to hear Matt Nash run through his “Top 10” David Letterman style (including embarrassing pictures of the CASE team!).
See video below for the full list including such accomplishments as…
- Receiving a $10M grant from USAID to launch the Social Entrepreneurship Accelerator at Duke (SEAD),
- More than 450 students having served on Boards of local nonprofits,
- More than 1,000 students having taken our core CASE classes,
- Launching the first concentration in social entrepreneurship and the first comprehensive initiative on impact investing (CASE i3) at a major business school, and
- Receiving many awards throughout the years, including our Fuqua Net Impact Club being named the Net Impact National Graduate Chapter of the Year this year!
Listen to those highlights and many more below: