After 10 years, our team at CASE is incredibly proud of our accomplishments and even more excited to look to the future. Of course, none of this is possible without the support and partnership of so many in the field. We celebrated our anniversary with friends and partners, many in person and some sent in brief video messages to share their congratulations! Click on some of the links below:
- Laura Callanan of McKinsey & Co and Jim Fruchterman of Benetech (here)
- Ben Powell of Agora Partnerships (here)
- Darrel Hammond of KaBOOM! (here)
And we held a great event to celebrate and reflect on some of trends in the field of social entrepreneurship. Thanks to our inspiring speakers (click on the links to read blogs summarizing their talks):
- Professor Greg Dees on an “Open-Solution Society,”
- Professor Cathy Clark on “Capital + Ideas + People + Timing = Social Change,”
- Fuqua alum, Dr. Krishna Udayakumar on “The Challenges of Global Health,” and,
- Current Fuqua student (and recent recipient of the CASE Seed Prize), Rachel Lichte on “Seeking Clarity” through the launch of her social venture.
Thanks to each of YOU for being a part of the past 10 years. We hope you continue to join us – start now by watching our 2 minute anniversary video and sharing with friends (link: http://youtu.be/ex-1Zw-FU5M):
Special thanks to Left Brain/Right Brain Productions for their work on this video!