Are you a Fuqua MBA student with an idea for changing the world?
Wish you had the time, funding, and mentoring support you need to vault that idea forward?
Apply for the 2018 CASE Launch Pad !
The CASE Launch Pad prize includes $10,000 and six months of coaching from New York Times Best Selling Author & CASE Senior Fellow Dan Heath.
We encourage applications that represent any stage of the social venture development process – from “pre-napkin” investigation to “back of the napkin” idea to full-fledged operation. This year we’re particularly open to hearing from students in the investigation stage who are interested in using the summer of 2018 to learn more and, as Dan says, “get in the muck!”
The 2018 selection process includes:
- Applications due Sunday, February 11 (by 11:59 pm)
- Finalists announced Monday, February 19
- Finalists interviewed Thursday, February 22
- Winner announced Monday, February 26
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attend CASE’s next Pop-Up Workshop: Launching a Social Venture, January 31, 9 am 1- 12 pm
- Meet with CASE Director of Programs Robyn Fehrman during weekly office hours.