Is your impact enterprise in need of additional capacity to move forward an important project that you haven’t had the time or energy to focus on? Do you have an impact investing challenge that needs dedicated research and attention? Would your organization benefit from fresh perspectives and technical expertise?
Through our two MBA student consulting programs, the Center for the Advancement of Social Entrepreneurship (CASE) at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business connects teams of carefully selected MBA students with impact clients around the world to collaborate on an initiative of the client’s choice. Client applications for 2021-2022 engagements are now open:
CASE i3 Initiative on Impact Investing Consulting Program (CASE i3CP) – CASE i3CP offers your organization the opportunity to engage with a team of MBA students on an impact investing question you are currently addressing. Past student teams have:
- Developed an impact measurement and management system for an impact fund
- Recommended a climate change risk management strategy for a $1T asset manager
- Created a launch strategy for a new gender lens VC fund
Client applications are due August 27. Learn more and apply.
Fuqua Client Consulting Program (FCCP) – FCCP offers your organization collaborative consulting with a team of MBA students on a strategic, financial, marketing, human resource, or general management question. Past student teams have:
- Designed a strategy for mitigating supply chain challenges facing a global, nonprofit healthcare enterprise
- Refined performance management systems for a rapidly scaling charter school network
- Addressed customer acquisition and utilization challenges for a for-profit impact entperise deploying a new product across multiple geographies
Client applications are due September 15. Learn more and apply.
Learn more about past clients from both of these programs here.