Our Alumni are an important part of the Center, and we encourage you to explore the different ways that you can be involved. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Want to stay in touch to learn about all the exciting things happening around entrepreneurship and innovation at Fuqua? Looking to connect with other alumni that are active entrepreneurs and innovators? Then take these three steps to ensure we keep the channels of communication open:
- Sign up for the quarterly CEI alumni newsletter where we share the latest news from entrepreneurs in the Fuqua alumni community, as well as research and articles that will help ensure you stay on top of the latest in entrepreneurship research.
- Follow CEI on LinkedIn
- Join the broader Duke entrepreneurship community on Slack
For those of you starting a company
The Fuqua Alumni Entrepreneurs Organization (FAEO) fosters peer-to-peer support within a small group of trusted entrepreneurs – all fellow Fuqua alumni – in a confidential environment.
The roundtables allow members to draw from the expertise – lessons learned from successes and failures – of the other entrepreneurs in the group. The roundtables are designed to address your unique needs as an entrepreneur to help you reach new goals.
Why join FAEO?
Through FAEO you will have the opportunity to:
- Leverage peer-to-peer wisdom in a structured monthly session
- Collectively work through a tested and proven startup launch structure, Techstars Entrepreneurial Toolkit
- Address challenging, strategic issues
- Engage with Fuqua and Duke alumni leaders
- Engage with leadership from the Fuqua Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation (CEI)
The FAEO meets on a monthly cadence at a regularly recurring date and time as determined by its members; the meeting duration is typically anywhere from 1-2 hours. Members are expected to commit to these times and attend all sessions in order to maximize the group impact. To apply, please complete this brief form: FAEO 2021 Cohort Application.
The Duke Entrepreneurship Manual is a wiki with research-based insights into starting a company. This site is based on the work of evidence-based research in entrepreneurship, and is a guide for entrepreneurs that have are motivated to understand good practices for starting a company that are more than just anecdotal.
For those of you who want to stay connected
Join the Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network! We have over 8,000+ members from Duke’s entrepreneurial community, and we host events in many cities.