Fuqua students have many opportunities to learn entrepreneurship by doing, and to practice innovation. While some students are ready now to launch a new venture, the majority of students will use their entrepreneurial mindset delivering innovation at existing firms, or evaluating and financing entrepreneurs. Still other students seek to buy an existing business and grow it. CEI has prepared summaries of recommended courses, co-curricular activities, and communities students may join, all tailored to this variety of career interests.
- New Venture Entrepreneurship – For students who have identified an opportunity and seek to start and grow their own venture
- Corporate Innovation – For students who want to be in a business development role, a product manager role, or a general manager role and drive growth through innovation and new product creation at an existing firm
- Scaling Middle-Market Firms – For students who desire to contribute to a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, but may not have their own ideas they want to pursue
- Financing Innovations – For students who want to effectively place capital in new innovations through venture capital, investment banking, or something in-between
- Join a Startup – For students who want to join an early-stage startup and contribute to the success of scaling a nascent organization