As the center continues to grow it will become a resource base for both business and individuals seeking resources for guiding the innovation and development of entrepreneurial ventures. In addition, the center will serve as a resource for academic research, learning, and career opportunities.
- Program for Entrepreneurs – Start a company while you are receiving course credit. Students work on starting real companies in this Program.
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club – MBA Student Club. Winner of “Club of the Year” in 2009.
- Duke Start-Up Challenge – Student run business plan competition started in 1999. 109 teams participated in 2010.
- Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network – Duke’s alumni and student network for connecting our entrepreneurial community.
- Guidelines for Creating and Growing Ventures – a resource for entrepreneurs.
Additional Resources and Partners
- Kauffman Research Site – Entrepreneurship Research Portal: A clearinghouse for understanding entrepreneurship.
- angellist.com – Duke startups on agellist; a US website for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups.
- younoodle.com – YouNoodle is a place to discover and support the hottest early-stage companies and university innovation. We provide business competition, events, and mailing list features for real-world startup communities.
- goBIGnetwork – The Go BIG Network is an on-line marketplace that connects the startup and small business community. The company allows startup companies, investors, advisors, job seekers and service providers to post requests for help on-line and have those requests routed to other members of the Network who can help them.