Selected resources for businesses and individuals seeking guidance on innovation and development of entrepreneurial ventures.
- Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital Club – MBA Student Club
- Duke Entrepreneurship Manual – A wiki with research-based insights into starting a company. This site is based on the work of evidence-based research in entrepreneurship, and is a guide for entrepreneurs that are motivated to understand good practices for starting a company beyond the anecdotal.
- Duke Global Entrepreneurship Network – Duke’s alumni and student network for connecting our entrepreneurial community
- Duke New Venture Fellows – Consult on early-stage start-ups formed from Duke research while gaining course credit and real-world experience
- Duke Angel Network – Dedicated to connecting, supporting, and cultivating the Duke entrepreneurial community. Provides capital and actively matches Duke alumni expertise with portfolio companies to drive growth.
Additional Resources and Partners
- Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneurship Site – Entrepreneurship Research Portal: A clearinghouse for understanding entrepreneurship.
- angellist.com – Search for startups, angel investors, and job-seekers looking to work at startups
- Pitchbook.com (requires Duke University authentication) -Search thousands of private equity and venture capital deals by hundreds of criteria. You can also use PitchBook to establish benchmarks, find real time data on deals, identify and analyze comparables, and search investor details.