Companies today grapple with ethical leadership issues. There exists a need for a forum for identifying what these issues are, engaging the research community to deepen the understanding of these issues, and sharing of best practices among leaders.
The Fuqua/Coach K Center on Leadership and Ethics (COLE) convenes and continues to attract leaders who are not only experts in their respective industries, but leaders:
- whose insights and strategic input are critical for keeping COLE’s mission relevant and impactful
- who share a deep concern for problems of global consequences
- to review trends and share best practices in leadership
- to help maintain the relevance and sensitivity of our educational initiatives to market realities and the perspectives of recruiters, practitioners, and everyday leaders
- to support COLE’s efforts to advance the synthesis of rigorous research that advances the practice of ethical leadership and leadership development.
COLE Advisory Board members:
- Fernando Aguirre, Owner & Chief Executive Officer, Erie Seawolves Baseball; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Chiquita Brands International, Inc.
- John A. Allison, Executive-in-Residence, Wake Forest School of Business; Former Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, BB&T Corporation
- Robert B. Brown (GEN), Commander, U.S. Army Pacific (Military Liaison to the Board)
- R.C. Buford, President of Sports Franchises, Spurs Sports and Entertainment; General Manager, San Antonio Spurs
- Aicha Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Zoof
- Eric R. Greenspan, Partner, Myman Greenspan Fox Mobasser Younger & Light, LLP
- Jeffrey S. Gordon, Chief Executive Officer, Vector Solution
- David Kohler, President and Chief Executive Offier, Kohler, Co.
- Mike Krzyzewski, Former Head Coach, U.S. Men’s National Basketball Team; Head Coach, Duke University Men’s Basketball Team; Executive-in-Residence, COLE, The Fuqua School of Business
- Belinda Louie, Special Advisor to the Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, H.Y. Louie Co.
- Hayley Romer, Senior Vice President and Publisher, The Atlantic
- Sanyin Siang, COLE Executive Director (Ex-Officio)
- Sim Sitkin, Michael W. Krzyzewski University Professor in Leadership; Professor of Management; COLE Faculty Director; Director, Behavioral Science and Policy Center, Duke University (Ex-Officio)
COLE Leadership Circle Members:
- Paul S. Amos II, Director and Partner, Jordan-Blanchard-Amos Capital, LLC
Former Board members include:
- Joseph A. Bailey III, Managing Director and Head of Global Sport Practice, RSR Partners
- John Seely Brown, Independent Co-Chairman, Deloitte Center for Edge Innovation; Advisor to the Provost, University of Southern California; Former Chief Scientist, Xerox Corporation and Director Xerox Palo Alto Research Center (PARC)
- Donald V. Browne, Don Browne Media Consultants; Former President, Telemundo Communications Group, NBC Universal
- Edith Cooper, Executive Vice President and Global Head of Human Capital Management, Goldman Sachs
- General Martin E. Dempsey, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
- Alfred A. Edmond Jr., Senior Vice President and Multimedia Editor-at-large, Black Enterprise
- Thomas J. Evans, Partner and Chief Learning Officer, PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Mark Gilreath, President and Chief Executive Officer, EndoChoice
- Fred Goldring, Founder, Goldring Strategies; Member of the President’s Committee on the Arts and the Humanities (Appointed by President Barack Obama)
- Deb Henretta, Retired Group President – Global e-Business, Procter & Gamble
- Jeffrey L. Jones, President & Chief Executive Officer, H&R Block
- Alison Levine, Advisor, Thayer Leader Development Group at West Point; Author of On the Edge: The Art of High-Impact Leadership
- Jim McCaffrey, Former Executive Vice President, Operations and Strategy; Chief Strategy Officer, Turner Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Larry Olson, Vice President and Marketing Director, Professional and Trade, John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
- James H. Quigley, Chief Executive Officer Emeritus, Deloitte U.S.
- Keith Reinhard, Chairman Emeritus, DDB Worldwide Communications Group
- Mark L. Reuss, President, General Motors North America
- Lisa M. Shalett, Retired Partner, Goldman Sachs; Advisor to startups; Board Member; Investor; Mentor; Brand/Digital Expert
- William C. Weldon, Chairman of the Board, Johnson & Johnson
Former COLE Leadership Circle Members:
- Al Guido, President, San Francisco 49ers
- Mark Heimbouch, Chief Operating Officer and Financial Officer, Vantiv, Inc.