Because of the work our COLE Leadership Fellows do and the leadership they exhibit, several fellows receive recognition for their leadership and service to Fuqua. The following Class of 2017 COLE Leadership Fellows were recognized for their leadership and service at the 2017 annual Daytime MBA Awards Ceremony.
- David Gross – Asa T. Spaulding Sr. Award for Leadership. This award honors one student who has been recognized by his/her peers as” having gone above and beyond the call of duty to have a long-lasting impact on the community through his/her leadership efforts.”
- Alejandra Rossi – Distinguished Service Award. This award recognizes a second-year student who “has provided outstanding service to the School or the greater community through clubs, symposia, volunteer work, or elected positions, and who has done so in a respectful and courteous manner.”
- Aiyappa Maruvanda – Alan D. Schwartz Award for Mentorship. This award honors a students mentorship of fellow students as well as commitment and service to the larger community.
- Owen Boyce, John Huisman, Noelle Kelly, Evelyn Kim, James Kozlow, Jennifer Miller, Libby Rybacki, Nick Williams– Deans’ Recognition Awards. This award is presented annually to students who have provided truly exemplary service to Fuqua.
- Noelle Kelly (co-president, Black and Latino MBA Organization) – Club of the Year Award. The award is given to a club that has shown collective and exemplary leadership in building relationships and opportunities with a variety of constituents to include students, alumni, companies, and faculty.
Past Award Recipients
|Alan D. Schwartz Award for Mentorship|
|Brian Van Winkle (MBA’14), Michael Bruno (MBA’13), J.P. Higgins (MBA’12), David Phillips (MBA’11), Shaun Horrigan (MBA’10), Amber Marzuola (MBA’09)|
ASA T. Spaulding Sr. Award
|Samantha Brody (MBA’14), Matt Lehigh (MBA’11), Vibhor Chhabra (MBA’09), Stephanie Nelson (MBA’07)|
Dean’s Recognition Awards
|Reginald Benbow, Anna Doherty, Kevin Doyle, Andee Hendee, Emily Jackson, Jennifer Lueck, Margaret Munford, Colin Nangle, Melody O’Conor, John Park, and Lauren Wetzel (MBA’16)
Molly Beck, Sarah Feagels, Lee Kornfeld, Rae Krucoff, Elle Nichols, Mike Rybacki (MBA’14)
Kirsten Hagfors, Jacqueline Harris, Maria Rodriguez (MBA’13)
Alicia Hummel, Sarah Varki (MBA’12)
Nadia Berrio, Shal Chowdhury, Allison Mooney, Garner Rivard (MBA’11); Matt McLain, Melanie Oberman (MBA’10)
Robin Abramowitz, Dan Aycock, Pamela Goldberg, Steve Misuraca, Claire Ramich, Diana Tyler (MBA’09)
Aparupa Bhattachraya, Mary Garris, Laura Simonson, Suzanne Steffens (MBA’08)
Distinguished Service Award
|Jessica Davlin (MBA’16) Benjamin van der Horst (MBA’13), Brian Alvo (MBA’11), Chris Krummel (MBA’10), Susan Hazard (MBA’08), Lisa Previte (MBA’07)|
Keohane Award for Leadership
|Kate Luce (co-recipient, MBA’15), Colin Joyner (MBA’13), Mark Stern (MBA’12), Barr Blanton, Rex Morey (MBA’11), Jim Kim, Anne Riley (MBA’10), Vince Right, Barri Stiber (MBA’09)|
Team Fuqua Award
|Aparupa Bhattachraya (MBA’08)|
Club of the Year Award
|Reginald Benbow (co-recipient, MBA’16) Amy Laverdiere, Bobby Brenman (MBA’09)|