Congratulations to five Duke MBA students who placed 3rd in the 2014 national Renewable Energy Case Competition (RECC)!
In this year’s competition held at the University of Michigan on Dec. 4-5, sixteen MBA teams from around the country were challenged with creating a go-to-market strategy and implementation plan for GE in the battery storage market. Alongside GE, the judging was also conducted by industry professionals from DTE Energy, Atwell, NextEra Energy Resources, SunEdison, Consumers Energy, EDF Renewables, Marathon Capital, and HDR Engineering.
The Duke team included:
- Clayton Avent (MEM/MBA 2015)
- Dan Chow (MEM/MBA 2015)
- Josh Raycroft (MBA 2016)
- Mattox Hall (MEM/MBA 2016)
- Wenkai Sun (MBA 2016)
- Duke students take 1st place in Yale Low-Carbon Portfolio Case Competition
- Duke places third at 2012 Renewable Energy Case Competition
- More articles about extracurricular experiences