Are you a prospective MBA student interested in energy and/or sustainability issues? Want to know more about how to get involved with EDGE and our related clubs?
In this video Q&A, EDGE Managing Director Katie Kross and MEM/MBA student Paige Swofford discuss all things Energy & Environment at Fuqua.
And, if you’d like to learn more, here are some of the links mentioned in this video:
- Fuqua Clubs:
- Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP)
- Duke University Energy Initiative
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Energy Week (including Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition and the annual Duke University Energy Conference)
- Duke’s Sustainable Business & Social Impact Conference
- Other Resources:
- Fuqua recognized among top 10 business schools for energy
- Designing a career that matters: Advice to the Class of 2019
- EDGE’s Katie Kross discusses sustainability as corporate strategy
- Video: “A Bright Future: MBA Career Options in the Energy Sector”