Are you a prospective MBA student interested in energy and/or sustainability issues? Want to know more about how to get involved with EDGE and our related clubs?
In this video Q&A, EDGE Managing Director Katie Kross and MBA student Alex Wein discuss all things Energy & Environment at Fuqua.
And, if you’d like to learn more, here are some of the links mentioned in this video:
- Fuqua Clubs:
- Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP)
- Duke University Energy Initiative
- Duke University Office of Sustainability
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Energy Week (including Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition and the annual Duke University Energy Conference)
- Duke’s Sustainable Business & Social Impact Conference
- Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition
- Other Resources:
- Recommended Reading
- EDGE Blog (with alumni profiles, news, and videos)
- More Answers to FAQs
- Climate Change & Business: What Every MBA Needs to Know