Are you a prospective MBA student interested in energy and/or sustainability issues? Want to know more about how to get involved with EDGE and our related clubs?
In this video Q&A recorded in Fall 2022, EDGE Managing Director Katie Kross and MBA/MPP student José Pumarejo discuss all things energy & environment at Fuqua.
… AND, if you are interested in the business and environment dual-degree options at Duke, watch this discussion about the MEM/MBA and MF/MBA joint degree program.
Finally, here are some of the links mentioned in these videos:
- Fuqua Clubs:
- MBA EDGE
- Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP)
- Duke University Nicholas Institute for Energy, Environment, & Sustainability
- Duke University Office of Sustainability
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Energy Week (including Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition and the annual Duke University Energy Conference)
- Duke’s Sustainable Business & Social Impact Conference
- Other Resources: