Are you a prospective MBA student interested in energy and/or sustainability issues? Want to know more about how to get involved with EDGE and our related clubs?
In this video Q&A recorded in Fall 2022, EDGE Managing Director Katie Kross and MBA/MPP student José Pumarejo discuss all things energy & environment at Fuqua.
… AND, if you are interested in the business and environment dual-degree options at Duke, watch this discussion about the MEM/MBA and MF/MBA joint degree program with Katie Kross; Erika Lovelace, Registrar and Associate Director of Student Administration & Advising at Duke’s Nicholas School of the Environment.; Laura Collins, Program Coordinator at Duke’s Nicholas School of the Environment; and Chris Lazinski, MEM/MBA Class of 2021.
Finally, here are some of the links mentioned in these videos:
- Fuqua Clubs:
- MBA EDGE
- Fuqua Client Consulting Practicum (FCCP)
- Duke University Energy Initiative
- Duke University Office of Sustainability
- Nicholas School of the Environment
- Energy Week (including Energy in Emerging Markets Case Competition and the annual Duke University Energy Conference)
- Duke’s Sustainable Business & Social Impact Conference
- Other Resources: