- The HSM Program is one of the largest health industry certificate programs among top U.S. business schools, with more than 100 new students each year.
- HSM faculty are thought leaders and researchers who collaborate worldwide with health care organizations, companies, and government agencies.
- Students experience health care realities first-hand via projects across Duke’s global network, proximity to Research Triangle Park, and sponsored industry meetings.
- The program maximizes Duke University’s longstanding health care leadership in fields including business and medical education, law, public policy, biomedical research, and clinical care.
- Leading industry executives and policymakers actively engage with faculty, staff, and students, keeping HSM responsive to industry trends and opening opportunities for graduates.
- HSM attracts a diverse student body from leading institutions worldwide, and cultivates a global community of highly accomplished and engaged alumni.
- The HSM Program layers the in-depth, interdisciplinary study of the health sector onto Fuqua’s world-class business management curriculum.