HSM Bootcamp is the first exposure many Duke MBA students have to health care during their business school experience. Bootcamp features lectures, presentations, cases, and Q&As with experts. Bootcamp sponsorship delivers opportunities for health
care organizations and their leaders to provide insight and experience from their unique perspectives within the sector.
Promote Your Organization with Sponsor Benefits
HSM Bootcamp sponsors have an opportunity to reach talented future healthcare leaders in the early stage of their professional development. Sponsorship provides a range of recognition and networking opportunities before, during, and after the course.
Listen to HSM students discuss their Bootcamp experience.
Watch excerpts of HSM Faculty lectures at Bootcamp.
Hear Johnson & Johnson marketing executive, Greg Mattle, describe industry opportunity.
Cardinal Health executive Shaden Marzouk, MD, MBA ’11 and HSM alumna shares details of her career in health care.
Benefits will vary based on level of sponsorship.
- Networking events and speaking opportunities
- Q & A session with students and faculty during the course
- Meeting with Fuqua and HSM leadership
- Branded materials distributed to enrolled HSM students
- Organization logo on Bootcamp web page
- Organization logo in the Bootcamp course guide