From oil and gas to smart grids to corporate sustainability, Fuqua MBAs are spending the summer working on energy and environment issues with an impressive list of companies.
Here are a few of their summer internships, highlighting just how diverse the career options for MBAs interested in Energy & Environment are.
- Tucker Adams, Summer Associate, ARPA-E
- Luiza Bertagni, Business Sustainability MBA Intern, Dow Chemical
- Cameron Buescher, Treasurer’s Financial Analyst, ExxonMobil
- Matthew Burton, Summer Consultant, National Parks Service
- Andre Luis Doty Campoy, Business Origination, Southern Power
- Christopher Chau, Emerson Leadership Development Intern, Emerson Electric
- Veronica Cortes, Intern, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Emily Davenport, Intern, Electricity Practice, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Keith Glassbrook, Summer MBA Associate, Southern Power
- Shannon Griesser, Global MBA Intern – Sustainability and Procurement, Anheuser-Busch
- Joseph Hodges, EDF Climate Corps Intern, Lifetime Fitness
- Caryn Laska, EDF Climate Corps Intern, Con Edison
- Dexter Liu, MBA Intern – Project Valuation, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Caitlin Maggio, EDF Climate Corps Intern, Chemours
- Alexandra Marchyshyn, EDF Climate Corps Intern, Verizon
- Rana Marks, MBA Summer Sustainability Associate, Johnson & Johnson
- Mike Penansky, Intern, Cypress Creek Renewables
- Zach Siegel, MBA Intern, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Timothy Smith, Summer Associate, Modern Energy
- Patrick Starr, Sustainable Business + Innovation Intern, Nike
- Lisa Sundeen, Energy Web Foundation Intern, Rocky Mountain Institute
- Sarah Van Vleet, Business Development and Strategy Intern, ENGIE Services
- Lorena Vazquez, Summer Associate, The Conservation Fund
- Jay Vitha, New Markets Summer Associate, Cypress Creek Renewables
- Jenna Weiner, MBA Intern, NextEra Energy, Inc.
- Megan Williams, EDF Climate Corps Intern, Walgreens
- Designing a career that matters: Advice to the Class of 2019
- Learning in the field: 2016 Fuqua MBA internships in Energy & Environment
- Video: “A Bright Future: MBA Career Options in the Energy Sector”